Grains / Seeds
Plant Science & Health Branch Animal & Plant Health Centre
Consignments are to be free from pests, soil, weed seeds and extraneous material.
Exporters are to ensure that the grains are free from the following pests of quarantine concern to Singapore:
- Khapra beetle (Trogoderma granarium) – Not Known to Occur in Australia
- Larger grain borer (Prostephanus truncates) – Not Known to Occur in Australia
- Bean weevil (Acanthoscellides obtectus)
- Pea weevil (Bruchus pisorum)
- Mexican bean weevil (Epilachna varivestis) – Not Known to Occur in Australia
- Coffee berry borer (Sophronica ventrallis).
exporting prescribed grains such as barley, canola, chickpeas, dried field
peas, faba beans, lentils, lupins, mung beans, oats, sorghum, soybeans, split
vetch, wheat and whole vetch, an RFP must be raised.
NPPO Regulations verified on 30 April 2019.