Grains / Seeds
General Administration of Quality, Supervision, Inspection & Quarantine (AQSIQ)
Peoples Republic of China
Original and official translation of the Import permit must be presented to the Authorised Officer at the time of inspection.
Consignments are to be free from pests, soil, weed seeds and extraneous material.
Exporter to provide evidence attesting to the endorsement and to present to the Authorised Officer at time of inspection.
Option 1 (EXDOC Endorsement No 683)
1) Gumming disease (Xanthomonas campestris pv. vasculorum) is not known to occur in Australia,
2) A representative sample was inspected and found free from White fringe beetle (Naupactus leucoloma),
3) Stem nematode (Ditylenchus dipsaci) and Tobacco ringspot virus have not been recorded on maize in Australia,
4) Burrowing nematode (Radopholus similis) is known not to occur in the area of production,
5) A representative sample was found free through laboratory testing of Sorghum almum and Sorghum halepense.